Wednesday, June 27, 2012

pacific northwest vacation: part 1



Two weeks ago Mr. Swift and I flew out of Denver to visit my Dad and family in Eastern Washington. It had been a long time since our last trip.

I was so excited to see my dad and family. It had been the longest time I had gone without seeing them.  (A little less than a year).

We were expecting to spend the following 2 weeks with them, my sister and her family. But we were happily surprised by a pair of disguised grandparents picking us up from the airport. It made our holiday even better to have my grandparents with us in the pacific northwest.

The morning after we arrived we drove 4 hours south to Wallowa Lake, Oregon. Here are some of my favorite snapshots from our holiday travels:

**Warning: there are many photos of my adorable nephews! Beware.**

baseball with mama and grandpa jerry

little nephew sawyer
i think there was a crazy story being told here
my dad and my nephew diesel
cutest.thing.ever.



jospeh, oregon (pretending we're parents)

antiquing


mr. swift loves coca cola





my brother garrett

mama and my sister taylor swift
david, grandpa jerry and mama
wallowa lake, oregon

my sister ashley and her husband david
guided fishing tour

my sister and my dad 

vacation, part two to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment